Our diverse teams of qualified professionals were brought together by a common feeling of frustration with the quality of treatment care. Coming from a range of fields, including; business, addiction recovery, medicine, trauma, psychiatry, healing and therapy - we all share a desire to bring empathy, honesty and transparency into our professional work environments. Our collective vision is to facilitate healing, assist growth and positive life change, and ultimately, enable clients to connect to their soul.
WHY REFER TO US
Together we have created a unique centre, providing tailor-made treatment and care. We aim to provide the best possible support for individuals and their families who are seeking lasting life change. Our focus is not only the presenting symptoms, but the underlying issues that keep our clients from experiencing true recovery.
With the help of some of the best specialists and experts in their fields, our clients receive an exceptionally high standard of treatment. This includes Biomolecular Restoration, Somatic Experiencing Trauma Work and many more.
PARTNER UP FOR AFTERCARE
Working in partnership, together we can offer ongoing support and treatment for your client. You will have the option to work with us and design an ideal aftercare treatment package, creating lasting positive change. If your client should need continuing medical or therapeutic support, you will have direct contact with Recore. We will personally know you and your client, and be able to offer you valuable support and advice.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Luxury, exclusive facilities in Kusnacht and Braunwald, Switzerland
- Respect for your confidentiality and privacy
- A bespoke, holistic approach encompassing mind, body and life
- Treatment not only of your symptoms but the root causes of your issues
- A combination of 1-to-1 and intimate group therapies
- The most effective aspects of general and alternative medicines
- Specialist health professionals in medicine, psychotherapy and psychiatry
- Resident expert trauma psychotherapist Dr. Peter Levine